RYA/MCA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE
(For Vessels UNDER 24M in Length used Commercially)
PRE EXAM REQUIREMENTS :
- Advanced powerboat certificate.
- Minimum sea time; 2 years relevant experience including night pilotage.
- 20 Days, 2 Days as skipper, 400 miles, 12 night hours, logged.
-First Aid Cert, VHF Cert, Sea Survival Cert, Medical Fitness Cert (ML5).Professional Practices and Responsibilities
The candidate will be examined on the following:
- PREPARATION FOR SEA
- BOAT HANDLING
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF SKIPPER
- PASSAGE MAKING AND PILOTAGE
- RULES OF THE ROAD
1 Candidate 4 to 5 hours.
2 Candidates 5 to 6 hours.
3 Candidates 6 to 7 hours.
We will provide you with all you require to successfully pass your assessment including pre-assessment prep and will arrange all paperwork and the examiner for you. We will provide the boat and equipment for you.